Friday, December 26, 2008

The Origin of Tickle Challenge!

I thought I would take a moment to tell you how the idea for Tickle Challenge came about. I am a big fan of Howard Stern and saw Maria Menounos from the Hollywood news show ET or is it EXTRA. It doesn't matter. Anyway, Howard Stern tickled her in his Tickle Chair and this thing got my attention. I never really thought about Tickling as "entertainment" until then. So I started researching what was online as far as tickling. And I, being the entrepreneur I am, decided to start a game show where girls can win money being tickled and guys can be entertained. All is a day's work. . I am open to suggestions so feel free to email me at info@ticklechallenge.com and be sure to check out the site at www.TickleChallenge.com

Enjoy!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment